CREATION STATION: FLOWER NECKLACE
By laura | Published: April 25, 2021
Make a flower necklace to wear to your next party!
- Drinking straws
- Construction paper in a variety of colours
- Scissors or flower-shaped paper puncher
- Hole puncher
- Cut out flowers from the construction paper either with a flower-shaped paper puncher, freehand, or by tracing flower shapes and then cutting them out with scissors.
- Use the hole puncher to makes holes in the centre of each flower.
- Cut your straws into approximately one inch lengths. Next, cut a string of yarn to the desired length you’d like to make your necklace.
- String those flowers and straws! When you’ve got it to your desired length, just tie off the ends.
- Wear your new homemade necklace!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the