EASTER BUNNY MASK
Celebrate spring by making a bunny mask!
- Paper plate
- Pink construction paper
- Pink pom pom
- Craft stick
- Glue stick
The key to this mask is to use every part of the paper plate. The inner part of the plate becomes the mask, while the outer part becomes the ears.
- First, cut out the center of the plate. Cut two ears from the outside part of the plate. Draw a bunny face onto the paper plate with markers and cut it out.
- Cut two strips of pink paper to glue to the white paper ears for the inside of the ears.
- Draw two eyes on the plate and cut them out.
- Glue the ears and pom pom nose to the bunny mask. Draw on a little mouth for your bunny. Use extra pieces of paper plate for teeth!
- Glue the craft stick to the back of the mask so the child can hold it while wearing the mask. Let the glue dry fully before playing with the mask.
Preschool- and kindergarten-aged kids will be delighted to pretend to be bunnies and spend time hopping around. These masks will even be a hit with older kids!