RECYCLED TOILET PAPER TUBE SNOWMEN
By laura | Published: January 10, 2021
Source: Extreme Couponing Mom
These cute snowmen, made with recycled toilet paper tubes, are a perfect winter craft for a snowy day!
- Toilet paper tubes
- White acrylic or craft paint
- Pieces of colourful felt fabric
- Small, colourful pom poms
- Colourful pipe cleaners
- Paint each toilet paper tube with white paint and allow them to dry.
- Cut out strips of felt, about three-quarters of an inch wide, for each snowman’s scarf. You can make the ends fringed by making little snips at each end. Tie the scarves around the tubes.
- Cut some pipe cleaner pieces, long enough to curve over the top of each tube and be glued at the sides. These will be the bands on each snowman’s earmuffs!
- Curve the pipe cleaners over the top of each toilet paper tube and attach with glue to the sides. Then glue small pom poms where you glued the pipe cleaners down to complete the earmuffs.
- Time to draw a face! Use a pink marker to make rosy cheeks, use orange to add a carrot nose, and use a black marker to make eyes, a mouth, and buttons. You can also be creative and use different marker colours! To add dimension to the eyes, consider adding a little white paint.
- These cute guys can be stood up on display or hung by their earmuffs!
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the