DO-IT-YOURSELF FOAM PAINT
By laura | Published: November 14, 2020
Keep your kids entertained with creative crafts, like mixing and painting with this homemade foam paint!
- Shaving cream
- White school glue
- Food colouring of your choice
- Thin cardboard or other semi-rigid canvas material
- Mix equal parts shaving cream and white school glue in a large ziplock bag. Squish them together well!
- Add a few drops of the food colouring of your choice and continue to squish everything together until you get your desired colour.
- Prep whatever cardboard or other material you want to use for your canvas by drawing a scene, some shapes, or some words. Then, cut off a small corner from your ziplock bag and squeeze to form thick lines of foam paint. It’s a bit like using a piping bag for icing! Follow and fill in your design with different colours of foam paint.
- Once the art has been completed, set aside so the foam can dry and solidify overnight.
This entry was posted in At-home Learning Resources, M's Blog and tagged arts and crafts, crafts, Creation Station, Creative learning. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.