POPPY CRAFT FOR REMEMBRANCE DAY
By laura | Published: November 7, 2020
Make some paper poppies this Remembrance Day as you explain the significance to your kids.
- Construction paper in red and black
- Wooden skewers or craft sticks
- Paper cups for vases
- Trace and cut poppy shapes, about 6 inches wide, from the red construction paper
- Cut out flower centres from the black construction paper, then tape or glue them to the red flowers
- Tape skewers to the backs of the flowers – these are your flower stems!
- Turn the paper cups upside down, then use the skewers to poke holes in the bottom of each paper cup vase. Stick your flower skewers in the holes so they’ll stay stable.
- Arrange on your windowsill or whenever you’d like.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the