CUPCAKE LINER OWLS
By laura | Published: October 31, 2020
Source: Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Paper cupcake liners
- Craft paper sheets in yellow, orange, brown, and blue
- Googly Eyes
- Chalk Markers
- Leaf embellishments
- Start by flattening out the cupcake liners to get circles. Be careful not to tear them.
- Fold the liners inward from both sides, leaving a narrow gap in the center. The gap should be narrower at the top and wider at the bottom.
- Make a small fold from the top facing downward. Bring out your chalk markers and go nuts decorating the owls’ wings and tail.
- What’s this owl missing? A beak! Cut out small triangles from the orange and yellow craft paper for beaks. Then cut out a branch from the brown paper so your owls have a place to sit.
- Time to put everything together! Attach the googly eyes and beak on the owl’s head. Assemble the branch and leaf embellishments on a blue background and finally fix your owls on the branch.
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the