CUPCAKE LINER OWLS
By laura | Published: October 31, 2020
Source: Artsy Craftsy Mom
- Paper cupcake liners
- Craft paper sheets in yellow, orange, brown, and blue
- Googly Eyes
- Chalk Markers
- Leaf embellishments
- Start by flattening out the cupcake liners to get circles. Be careful not to tear them.
- Fold the liners inward from both sides, leaving a narrow gap in the center. The gap should be narrower at the top and wider at the bottom.
- Make a small fold from the top facing downward. Bring out your chalk markers and go nuts decorating the owls’ wings and tail.
- What’s this owl missing? A beak! Cut out small triangles from the orange and yellow craft paper for beaks. Then cut out a branch from the brown paper so your owls have a place to sit.
- Time to put everything together! Attach the googly eyes and beak on the owl’s head. Assemble the branch and leaf embellishments on a blue background and finally fix your owls on the branch.
This entry was posted in M's Blog and tagged Activity, arts and crafts, crafts, Creation Station, fall activity. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.