LEAF PEOPLE FALL CRAFT
By Seun Akinlade | Published: October 3, 2020
- Fake fall leaves
- Googly eyes
- Popsicle sticks (coloured, plain, or you could colour them if you want)
- Glue a set of eyes on a leaf
- Glue the leaf to the popsicle stick
- Leave to dry for a few minutes
- Use a marker to add a smile below the eyes
Make more leaf people and give one to each of your family and friends.
Creative Learning Opportunities
- Numbers and Counting: How many leaf people did you make?
- Fine motor skills: Did you find it easy to glue the googly eyes to the leaf? Were you able to glue the eyes on your first try?
- Language and vocabulary: Can you say the items you used to create the leaf person?
- Creativity: How does your leaf person look? Did you draw a smile with a marker?
- Social skills: Who would you love to give one of your leaf people to? Do you think they would be happy to get a leaf person from you?
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the