CELEBRATING MOTHER’S DAY AT HOME
Like many other things, Mother’s Day may look a little different for your family this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate from home! We put together some of our favourite ways to celebrate without leaving your house.
- Cook breakfast for Mom and put on a movie as you enjoy your breakfast feast.
- Make Mom a homemade gift such as a handprint bouquet or coupon book.
- Support local restaurants and order in her favourite meal for dinner.
- Give Mom the day off by doing the house chores and allow her to sit back and relax.
- Write Mom a card and thank her for all that she does for you and why you love her so much.
- Have a backyard picnic complete with Moms’ favourite finger foods and snacks.
- A few kind words can go a long way – simply remind Mom about how much you appreciate her.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the amazing Moms out there!
Your support of the Children’s Museum is more important than ever during these difficult times. If you are able, please consider making a donation today.