FEATURE FRIDAY: FAMILY-FRIENDLY PODCASTS
By lisa | Published: May 1, 2020
Podcasts are no longer just for adults! We put together a list of our favourite family-friendly podcasts that are a hit no matter your age.
- Storynory is a literacy based podcast full of short classic fairytales, modern stories, poems, and educational tales.
- Wow in the World is a podcast for curious minds and science lovers. Join the hosts as they take you on a science journey and answer the questions that really matter, like “How in the world did 170,000-pound dinosaurs walk around without collapsing under their own weight?”
- Story Pirates is made for kids, but fun for adults to listen to as well! Young authors submit their own stories that are then turned into skits or songs by the Story Pirates. Get your little ones writing their own tale and enjoying storytime with this podcast.
- But Why is another podcast made for curious kiddos. Kids send in their questions about anything from science and bodies to politics and celebrities and the hosts of the podcast provide well put-together answers.
- Dream Big is a podcast that provides inspiration and tips for following your passions and not getting down on yourself. Whether you have a little one that has been questioning what they want to be when they grow up, or you’re an adult who still doesn’t know what you want to be when you grow up, this podcast is great for all ages.
Are you looking for French-spoken podcasts? Check out this list here from Télérama!
Stay tuned for more resources to help spark kids’ creative learning!
Your support of the Children’s Museum is more important than ever during these difficult times. If you are able, please consider making a donation today.
This entry was posted in At-home Learning Resources, M's Blog and tagged But Why, Dream Big, Podcast, Story Pirates, Storynory, Telerama, Wow in the World. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.