We are always looking for people who will strengthen our team and make our organization shine.
If you are committed to meeting our high standards of customer service and in providing fun, creative, and safe learning experiences for our guests, we encourage you to apply to work with us.
The Children’s Museum is committed to employment equity and welcomes diversity in the workplace. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for interviews will be contacted.
- Spring Break Lead Day Camp Counsellor (Deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019)
- Spring Break Assistant Day Camp Counsellor (Deadline: Friday, December 6, 2019)
- Bilingual Program Interpreter Level II (Deadline: Monday, December 16, 2019)
Want to be notified of new job postings at the Children's Museum?
- Board of Directors
- Staff & Department Directory
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Postings
- Free2Play Access Program
- Explore-Abilities Access Program