Prior to completing this application form, please note:
- The Children’s Museum has a Free2Play Access Program Committee that meets once a month to review all incoming requests. The Children’s Museum requires a minimum of 6 weeks to review and process any incoming requests.
- Due to the number of requests received at certain times of the year, urgent requests will not be granted priority consideration – so please ensure that your application reaches us with adequate time for consideration prior to your anticipated visit date.
- Due to high demand, the criteria listed below are guidelines only. Meeting these guidelines does not imply or constitute donation approval.
- A limit of one application request per month applies.
An individual may be eligible for a Free2Play Access Program general admission pass and/or membership if:
- The parent/guardian has a social assistance case number
- The parent/guardian has a refugee assistance case number
- The child being registered has a subsidized childcare spot through the Province of Manitoba Child Care Subsidy Program
- The child’s family income is below the low income cut-off (LICO) (amounts listed below)
|# of People in Household||Household Income|
|More than 7||For each additional person, add $6,723|
(Sources: Statistics Canada; Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada; City of Winnipeg Leisure Guide)
- Board of Directors
- Staff & Department Directory
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Postings
- Free2Play Access Program
- Explore-Abilities Access Program
- Access 2 Program
- Donation Guidelines