Explore-Abilities Event Registration
Registration for our 2021 Explore-Abilities Events is now OPEN. Spaces are limited, so register early!
We offer two convenient ways to submit a registration request:
- By Phone: Call 204.924.4005
- Online: Complete and submit the Explore-Abilities Event Registration Request Form below
Explore-Abilities Event Registration Request Form
- This is a Registration Request Form only.
- Your registration will only be confirmed once the Sales & Bookings Coordinator has contacted you to verify your attendance.
- Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Current public health restrictions apply to all visitors. Please review our COVID-19 Guidelines here prior to your visit.
- The facility is open to fully immunized people only. Proof of immunization and identification are required for all visitors 12 years of age and older upon arrival.
- Unvaccinated children under 12 may attend only if accompanied by a fully immunized adult.
- The use of non-medical face masks is required by all visitors (ages 5 and up) within the facility’s public and communal spaces. Masks must be worn in such a way which covers your mouth, chin and nose without gapping. We encourage you to bring your own reusable mask to wear; however, disposable masks (in child and adult sizes) are also available for purchase onsite for $1.00 each (plus tax).