Cultural Access Pass
THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM IS A PARTNER OF THE INSTITUTE FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP’S CULTURAL ACCESS PASS (CAP) PROGRAM!
The Institute for Canadian Citizenship’s Cultural Access Pass (CAP) offers new Canadian citizens and up to four dependents a year of free access to more than 1,200 of Canada’s premier cultural attractions from museums and science centres, to national and provincial parks – and now includes general admission opportunities at the Children’s Museum. CAP invites new Canadians to explore, travel, and discover Canada during their first year of citizenship. More information about the program, including a full list of participating attractions, can be found online here.
How It Works
- New citizens become eligible for a Cultural Access Pass the day they receive their Canadian citizenship. The pass is valid for one year from that date, expiring on the first anniversary of a member’s date of citizenship (not the date of registration).
- New citizens must be 18 years of age or older to participate, but each member can use a pass with up to four minor dependent children (under 18 years of age).
- Eligible new citizens register for a Cultural Access Pass online here.
- Once the online portion is complete, new citizens visit a designated Pickup Location (full list available online here) with the required documents to print their pass.
How Do I Use My Cultural Access Pass?
A Cultural Access Pass entitles the pass holder and up to four dependent children under the age of 18 to complimentary admission to the Children’s Museum. The CAP is non-transferable and may not be valid for special presentations and events, parking, or separately priced exhibitions or programs.
Present your valid Cultural Access Pass and a piece of valid photo identification that identifies you as the Cultural Access Pass holder to a Children’s Museum Admissions Attendant.
Enjoy your free cultural visit to the Children’s Museum!
Additional Conditions of Use
- For general museum admission only, unless otherwise specified.
- Passes cannot be combined with any special offers or used for special events, programs, school tours, group visits, memberships, etc., unless otherwise specified.
- Passes may not be used to replace tickets previously purchased.
- Passes have no cash value, are not transferable, and cannot be sold.
- Conditions may be subject to change and other conditions or restrictions may apply.
- Board of Directors
- Staff & Department Directory
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Postings
- Free2Play Access Program
- Rural Access Program
- Explore-Abilities Access Program
- Cultural Access Pass