THE CHILDREN’S MUSEUM IS A CANOO PARTNER!
Canoo (formerly known as the Cultural Access Pass program) is a mobile app that helps new Canadian citizens celebrate their citizenship by providing free admission to over 1400 museums, science centres, art galleries, parks, and historic sites across Canada. The app offers free admission for every new citizen and up to four children, every time they visit for the first year of citizenship. The Canoo app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Are You Eligible?
If you received your Canadian citizenship less than 12 months ago and are over the age of 18, you are eligible for Canoo!
To learn more about Canoo, visit the Institute for Canadian Citizenship’s website here.
Download The App
How Do I Use Canoo?
- Sign up for free on the Canoo app.
- Find the Children’s Museum by tapping Explore on the navigation menu.
- When you arrive at the Children’s Museum, either tap Show my card on the venue profile page or tap My Card on the navigation menu on the bottom of the screen.
- Tell our Admissions Attendant that you are a Canoo member and ask for the Canoo venue code.
- Enter the 4-digit venue code.
- If prompted, enter the number of children’s tickets you need (this prompt will not appear for all venues).
- Tap Get Canoo card.
- Show the venue staff your Canoo card screen along with a piece of government-issued photo ID.
- Receive free admission for yourself and up to four children!
- A couple of hours after you have entered the venue code, Canoo will prompt you to rate your visit. Please complete the short survey letting us know what was great or what could have been improved about your visit. Your feedback will help arts and culture institutions provide a better, more inclusive experience for all Canadians.
Additional Conditions of Use
- For general museum admission only, unless otherwise specified.
- Passes cannot be combined with any special offers or used for special events, programs, school tours, group visits, memberships, etc., unless otherwise specified.
- Passes may not be used to replace tickets previously purchased.
- Passes have no cash value, are not transferable, and cannot be sold.
- Conditions may be subject to change and other conditions or restrictions may apply.
- Board of Directors
- Staff & Department Directory
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Job Postings
- Free2Play Access Program
- Rural Access Program
- Explore-Abilities Access Program