Signup for our E-Newsletter
Membership Terms & Conditions
- Individual Membership rates are applicable to anyone ages 1-101.
- Membership cards must be presented to the Admissions Attendant upon each visit. Photo identification may also be requested upon presentation of the membership card.
- Children’s Museum memberships are non-transferable. Only the individual whose name appears on the membership card is eligible for member benefits.
- All membership benefits are conditional offers and may be subject to change without notice.
- Refund Policy: All memberships are non-refundable.
- School & Group Visits: Memberships are for individual visits only and cannot be applied to school or other group visits, including birthday parties or museum rentals. (To learn more about group rates, please call 204.924.4004.)
- Please notify the Children’s Museum in the event of a lost or stolen membership card. Arrangements will be made to issue you a replacement card. A replacement fee of $2.50 will apply.
- Membership cards are available for pick-up in person only. The Children’s Museum does not mail membership cards.