NOTICE: Modifications have been made to this gallery as part of our current COVID-19 Guidelines. Learn more here.
Getting there is all the fun…
Especially if you’re our littlest museum visitors.
Tots ride, walk, or crawl their way over bridges and through a tunnel, so park your stroller at the Stroller Park and explore this miniature version of the Children’s Museum!
- Supports Imitate, Interact, Learn Through Play, and Develop Motor Skills early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Tot Spot Activities
- Move the balls and beads in the wooden activity centre.
- Crawl through the rigatoni tunnel.
- Make a path with the petals. How many do you see? What colours are the petals?
- Find the mirror. Who do you see?
- Read a story on the train!
- Step on the train tracks. What do you hear?
- Watch what happens in the bubble wall.
- Pose in the arch. Take a photo!
- Use the blocks to build anything you can imagine!
- Explore the different shapes and sounds in the orange activity centre.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Temporary Exhibitions