Ever play with your food?
Well this food plays with you!
The Lasagna Lookout is a giant piece of lasagna you can climb through and take a different path each time, but always end up on top.
Check out the Rigatoni Rollers, Spaghetti Forest or take a break on the Ravioli Pillows!
Each layer is an experiment in textures – rough, smooth, soft and prickly – what a tactile feast for the senses!
- Supports Physical Education and Health Education learning outcomes
- Supports Movement and Health early childhood development goals
Partners In Play: Top 10 Lasagna Lookout Activities
- Create your own spaghetti forest. Take a photo!
- Move through the mirrored fettuccini. What do you look like?
- Crawl through the macaroni and rolling rigatoni!
- Peek through the holes in the Swiss cheese wall. How many holes do you see?
- Find the tomatoes. Can you find where they go in the lasagna?
- Can you move through the giant meatballs?
- Crawl over the wavy tomato sauce and through the stringy cheese!
- Stand inside the large tomato!
- Look out the clear bubbles of cheese. What do you see?
- Use the talking tubes to talk to a partner in the lasagna.
- Hours of Operation
- Rates & Membership
- Events Calendar
- Permanent Galleries
- Travelling Exhibitions