100th Day Of School
Programs available on Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Your students have spent the last 99 days working hard and it’s time to mark their accomplishments. Celebrate the 100th Day Of School at the Children’s Museum where we will work together using hundreds of balloons to create a giant balloon tree and explore hundreds of things to do in the museum’s galleries!
- Work together to create a giant balloon tree
- Explore 100+ amazing things to do in the museum’s galleries
- And more!
Special Limited Time Offer
Save 100¢ per student to attend this event!
Regular Price: $4.75/student
- This promotional price applies to advance school bookings with 10 or more children.
- For preschool and kindergarten groups, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every five children.
- For Grades 1-5, the museum requires one adult supervisor for every seven children in the group.
- All supervising adults are admitted free of charge.
- Payment must be made upon arrival at the Children’s Museum.
- Programs are subject to change without notice.
How To Book Your Class Visit
To reserve your classroom’s visit, please choose from one of the following ways to book:
- By Phone: Call our Sales & Bookings Coordinator at (204) 924-4005
- Online: Complete and submit the School Program Booking Request Form found here.
Reserve early, as spaces are limited.