The Children’s Museum exists to spark kids’ creative learning. As a non-profit charitable organization, we believe in the potential of all children and provide an interactive learning environment that nurtures the power of imagination and spirit of self-discovery. For over 30 years, we have been the place for families to play, laugh, learn and grow.
- Manitoba Star Attraction
The Children’s Museum is a Manitoba Star Attraction.
- Rand McNally Best of the Road™ Attraction
The Children’s Museum was proudly recognized as a Best of the Road™ attraction in the Rand McNally Road Atlas.
- Winnipeg Parent Newsmagazine Readers’ Choice Award Winner
The Children’s Museum was recognized as #1 by readers of Winnipeg Parent Newsmagazine in the following 2015 categories:
- Best Museum
- Best Place to Take Your Kids on a Crummy Day
- Best Halloween Event (for Halloween Howl)
- International Literacy Association ‘Celebrate Literacy Award’ Winner
The Children’s Museum was recognized as an International Literacy Association ‘Celebrate Literacy Award’ Winner by the Reading Council of Greater Winnipeg.
- Where Magazine’s ‘Top Summer Attraction’
The Children’s Museum was proudly featured in Where Magazine as one of Canada’s Top Ten Summer Attractions in 2011.